Sunday, July 27, 2003

Boob Raider 2 Review

An open letter to Sherry Lansing, CEO, Paramount Pictures:

Dear Ms. Lansing,

I just witnessed the recent cinematic effort of your studio titled "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life" and would like to convey my reaction to this film with the following missive: I have never come closer to tearing my own penis off and throwing it at the screen while watching a movie. I'm really being serious here. You may already know me as somebody apt to threaten damage to his own genitals, but all those other times were strictly in jest. I was just kidding all those times before because I knew that most juveniles find genital mutilation incredibly funny and that I would benefit immensely from all the Google searches utilizing the word "penis."
Read more of this review here.

No comments: