Sunday, December 07, 2003

Stupid, Stupid Judge.

OK, It might sound like I'm just bashing the legal system more but...

Though I don't know all the facts it appears to me there's a judge out there who is seriosly in need of an ass kicking, and for once I'm tempted to do it. I am not a violent person by nature, but this twit is obviosly a moron and has allready given me a wy out of any charges.... suply me with alcohol.

For those not up to date with current affairs during the week just gone a man was aquitted of the crime of indesent dealings (I don't know exactly what he did nor do I realy want to) with an ELEVEN (11) year old girl, as he was found to be too drunk to be considered responsible for his actions. I don't think I need dwell on this level of stupidity, how can such a concept be justified. I feel stupider just for hearing it actualy happend.

Now that the precident has been set (and IMHO at least 100 years of legal system and evolution have gone down the drain) I would like to know if a: those seeking retribution for the crime can do so if they get significantly drunk at the time and get off sighting precidence, and, b: can you still be done for drink driving ("Sorry officer but I wouldn't be drink driving if I wasn't so drunk").

So for the first time I think we have a winner for the (drum roll..........) "Rappo's Asshole of the Week Award". This week it goes to the idiot judge who let such a defence stand (unsure of the twits name), lets all hope the moron gets punched in the face realy hard by a drunk guy who gets off on the precident they set.



(No, realy I want to know if I can sight this and get off criminal charges, think of all the dunken fun that could be had- mwahhahahahahahahahahahaha - lets go start a riot in the Queen St mall, maybe even do some cristmas "shopping" - AKA looting)

No comments: