Thursday, February 10, 2005

Do as I say, not as I have done.

I was watching the news today and saw an article where the United States, France and England have told the Iranians to stop their nuclear program to create atomic weapons.

Thats right, spearheaded by the nation with the largest Nuclear Arsenal known to mankind is saying do as I say, not as I have done.

Well, while watching an episode of The West Wing recently, the US President met with the Iranian Prime Minister to tell him to stop building nukes. The interesting part is that the character of the Iranian PM said something to the effect of: "If the US had it their way, there would be only one nuclear power. The US."

How very f*cking true. The US were the first to create nuclear weaponry, the only nation to use them and have created the largest stockpile.

Well you stupid wankers, you created them for defence, now you expect the rest of the world to just let you be the only ones with them. Get F*cked.

No comments: