Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Shock! Horror!! Hollywood is at it again!!!

I posted earlier about the propensity of Hollywood to change and exaggerate facts to suit their purposes. And it looks like the boffins in the marketing department are at it again.

I saw this poster a few weeks back, and thought "That looks interesting".

A couple of weeks later, a number of film news sites I visit were bombarded with promotional pictures for the same movie. Among them I came across this shot.

Something threw me about the two pictures. In the interests of science and the truth (and not just as a sad excuse to post these pictures - honest), I gave the two pictures a closer examination. It seems I wasn't the only one to notice something was amiss. Witness this.

That's right dear readers - it appears that Hollywood has been caught out lying to us again. That's right, it's not just Michael Moore that's flexible with the truth. If you can't trust Hollywood to be honest... who can you trust?

No comments: