Thursday, August 19, 2004

Please make this movie

"I want to tread lightly on what happens over the course of the rest of the film on the off chance that Mary Parent or someone at Universal is seriously going to make this thing. There’s the eight-year-old-boy side of me that thinks that a DIRTY DOZEN-style mercenary team of hyper-smart dinosaurs in body armor killing drug dealers and rescuing kidnapped children will be impossible to resist. And then there’s the side of me that says... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

An extract from a review of the supposed script for Jurassic Park IV. If this is true, it sounds completely mental - not to mention the kind of movie I'd pay to see.

1 comment:

Grant said...

"DIRTY DOZEN-style mercenary team of hyper-smart dinosaurs in body armor killing drug dealers and rescuing kidnapped children"? Now THAT'S a movie I would like to see!!!