Saturday, January 08, 2005

Don't Call My Mobile

Well, I just found my phone had somehow accidentally turned itself off. Which is normal for the hunk of shit it is, and nothing to be too concerned about. So I go to turn it back on, punch in my SIM pin, and wait for it to boot up.

It turns off.

Now, repeat this process for about five minutes, with ever-increasing cries of disbelief from me.

So, it's official - my phone is up the shit. I don't know if I'm going to be able to recover any of the numbers off it. Hoo fucking ray.

2 comments:

Grant said...

If it is an old phone, the chances are pretty good that the numbers are stored on the sim card....so when you get a new phone and put the card in, the numbers should be there.

Josh said...

And, indeed, that is the case. I have a new phone.