Sunday, November 09, 2003

I'm Back!

Not that any of you would have noticed I was gone. . .

Anyway, I am now the owner of a nice shiny new Pentium 4, as well as an Asus P4P800S motherboard. They run *sweeet*. I'm also doing a complete system rebuild - I haven't even plugged the old harddrive back in yet. One thing I've discovered is that Mozilla Firebird absolutely rocks!

But turning to the *really* important stuff, it would appear I'm not really anything:
I am 28% Geek

You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.

Take the Geek Test at fuali.com

I am 30% Internet Addict

I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!

Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com

I am 26% Evil Genius

I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

Take the Evil Genius Test at fuali.com

I am 22% Metal Head

I am going to watch some more TRL and stay out of the mosh pit. I'll only get myself hurt. I'm a lamer. A RUSTY BOLT, in the metal world. A poser. A -real- metal head would kick my ass.

Take the Metal Head Test at fuali.com

No comments: