Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Idle Auditions 2

I find it amusing that the first picture you see as you walk in for the auditions is not of any of the competition winners, but of last years runner up. The first poster of last years winner is virtually hidden behind a concrete pillar. Almost as if they're embarrassed by her...

I haven't seen this many bad trendy haircuts on both guys & girls since the last time I drove past Family at 1am.

If I walk around coughing loudly with my mouth uncovered with my cold, will I frighten half the contestants away?

It's not hard to pick out the novelty acts - those called back just for the "Hah Hah" bits on the inevitable audition special(s).

It's now 9:45am, and I think I've now been exposed to more Idle programming than I had been during the previous two years the show has been running.

Guys should not fold up the cuffs of their jeans (or jeans shorts for that matter).

No comments: