Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Sometimes, Work is Good...

Got my roster for work this week, took a look at it and realised I'd been rostered on a door in the Concert Hall. "Great..." I think to myself, "probably another freaking boring orchestra or some such bullshit." I'm normally rostered on as some part of the complex staff - ie people with responsibilities who make the place actually run, so naturally I'm a little bummed. Go into work tonight and decide to work out what the actual event I'm sitting through is. Look at the list of events - and find out it's Lou Reed....

Lou freaking Reed

And I'm getting paid to watch him. Sometimes, work is good...

Just a perfect day,
Drink Sangria in the park,
And then later, when it gets dark,
We go home.
Just a perfect day,
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later, a movie, too,
And then home.

No comments: