Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Well, Everything Seems To Fit...


...which can't be a good sign. I'm packed, ready to go, even packed a spare bag in with my main suitcase to try and cope with luggage expansion... and it all fits. Hell, I have room to spare.
I refuse to list what I do have, because no doubt it will be painfully obvious what I've forgotten to whoever reads this, and by that time, it'll be far too late to do anything about it. Suffice to say, I even know where my towel is on this one.
By the end of this week, I'll be in another country, having skipped through New Zealand on the way. This is somewhat freakish. After a total of seventeen hours sitting in an aluminium tube (split by moments wandering around on the ground), I'll be in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The weirdest part will be that I'm going to be the one with a funny accent. Oh, and Nick, too, of course.
And all this so I can act blase about it when I get back. Funny old world, innit?

No comments: