Saturday, May 01, 2004

!!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

GOD IS FUCKING WITH ME AND THE BASTARD IS LAUGHING, MANIACALLY
OR
ROCK --> ME <-- HARD PLACE



On Friday, April 30 at approx. 2pm I was informed by my boss at RPData that the project I was working on was being 'shelved' as far as development goes.

Apparently, in this company which is expanding, they have no job for the two people they hired and are currently (at 9am Friday April 30) on the typical 3 month probation period. This includes me.

As a direct result I am currently unemployed.

If anyone who reads this knows of any IT/Programmer related jobs becomming available then please let me know via email.

An online copy of my resume can be found here. (Note: this resume is current un until approx 8 weeks ago. I will be updating it soon)

No comments: