Monday, April 18, 2005

Back on the Caffeine

I made it through the Week of Pain - it was tough, it was at times gruelling, and utterly, utterly, pointless. I am still unsure why I set myself the task, but it certainly wasn't for any fixed reward. I mean, that'd make a much better story if I had been doing it for money or sexual favours or something, but no. No, it was completely without a reward of any kind, except that I can now enjoy coffee, colas and various other sources of caffeine again.

But I made it, so I won.

And that kind of means something.

Though money would be nice.

So would sexual favours, but who am I kidding?

4 comments:

Grant said...

The question must be asked: why the hell did you set yourself this pointless task?

JamesA said...

Because /Kosh

Josh said...

Good /Kosh

Grant said...

I guess knowledge really is a three-edged sword