Sunday, May 11, 2003

Wedding

Just got back from a wedding.  Chidge - one of the guys from the QCC.  Wedding manages to wipe out almost half the team from this weekend's game.  Oh well - what was left with the ring-ins still manged to chalk up a comfortable victory.  Well done guys.

As for the wedding. Reception - the fun part :) - was held up at Redcliffe - consequently we decided to book a hotel room and spend the night up there. Therefore I took to opportunity to drink = much fun. Having to be back in Brisbane to start work on Sunday at 10am gave me a finite time as to when I had to stop drinking - but I think I did reasonably well considering. Was very surprised that we didn't get kicked out of the hotel room for making too much of a racket after 2am - some bloody annoying old sheep-shagger cow banged on our door to complain we were making too much noise - but I don't think we really gave a toss what she thought.

Not surprisingly - got little sleep - what with the drunken antics going on all around me. Dragged out of bed to drive back into Brisbane for work - had fun (not) breathing in carbon monoxide fumes for three hours or so - came home - watched Bronco's annihilate poor bloody Cowboys . Think I'll now take a nap before watching Liverpool continue their proud tradition of fucking everything up by loosing to Chelsea in the final game of the season and miss out on the Champions League. Bah humbug - might have another drink first.

No comments: