Saturday, May 03, 2003

You Might Be American If...


You think America is the only country on Earth.

You describe everyone with whom you disagree as 'liberal'.

For some reason, 'liberal' is a dirty word in American politics, and if the list is right, I can see why - but I don't even know what 'liberal' means in the American political context any more. Gets thrown around like beer at a quaff-fest.

Though I would say that Dubya *is* a bigger threat to world peace than Saddam Hussein at the moment. I'm comparing 'chance to go nuts and nuke world' with, well, 'might pop up on a newscast somewhere'.

And SUVs only support terrorists in that they're a fucking danger to everything on suburban streets. So yeah, they're an instrument of terror, all right.

You know another thing I hate? When you've got a rant all set up, full of vitriol and vigour, then instead of hitting 'post&publish' you hit the fucking blogger switch. I hate that.

Anyway, I should be off to bed. Briscon tomorrow!

No comments: