Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well, Y'know, They Might Have A Point


I do distinctly recall walking out of X2 plotting ways of destroying the Muslim religion, as the movie made so clear to me the evils of following the Koran. The movie made a definite point that the evil ragheads wanted nothing more than to mind-control innocent Christians to teleport into the White House and stab the President. It made me realise when Chuck was talking about tolerance and all that, that he was *actually*trying to unite the world against Islam. And rightfully so.

...and now, without my tongue in my cheek, I echo James' sentiment. What complete and total bullshit. I think it has more to do with delusions and wishful thinking from the 'civil rights group' than anything else - it's almost like they got bored, and said, "Hey, we need to get angry about something high-profile - let's go see X2 and see how we can get anti-Islam messages out of it!" Unbelievable. These people are supposed to be *supporting* Islam, but assuming anyone believes their bullshit, they're just creating an atmosphere of paranoia.

Oyyy. Magneto's right. Kill the lot of us.

No comments: