Friday, October 31, 2003

Dirver Test Results
Safety: 75 % (vs 67.69%)
Aggressiveness: 55 % (vs 57.66%)
Courtesy: 52.5 % (vs 74.28%)
Rage: You are a Potential Road Rager: 67.5 % (vs 53.74%)

and yes...most other drivers are FUCKING MUPPETS! Who drive too fucking slow...probably because their brain isn't capable of understanding that if you put your foot on the tall, skinny pedal on the right the car will go faster. They also can't comprehend what an idicator is for and are too busy fucking around with their mobile phone to care.

oooh....look...a Micro-(G)Rant
**** TRANSMISSION INITIATED ****

Also: lateley, when driving though the Waterworks road carpark of a morining, there have been a lot of fuckwits who can't understand how to merge. It's not that hard, the one in front has the right of way. But half of the fucking wankers that I see refuse to let people in.

For example I am pulling up with the nose of my car just in front of the rear of the car to my right (as I am typically in the left lane at this point). The wanker next to me does not want to lose 1 place and pulls up as close as he can to the car in front forgetting the fact that I legally have the right of way! Well lucky for me I know how to drive better than most people so I can move quicly when the car in front moves 3 meters and can point the nose ofmy car in. Now, my car is routinely unwashed, so it looks like I don't care about it much (untrue), so the other driver must quickly weigh-up whether I care more about my car they he/she/it/executive/houewife does about theit BMW/Mercedes/WRX/wagon.

Having to do this is just further proof that people in Brisbane HAVE NO FUICKING IDEA ON HOW TO MERGE! This just makes it take way longer than it needs to to get anywhere...it also does not help that a lot of merges are only 20 meters (or less) in length.

You have just been reading another Brain Fart from Grant
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

No comments: