Thursday, October 30, 2003

What sort of driver am I?


Some odd(ish) results here...

Safe: 85%
Marginally Aggressive: 50%
Courteous: 75%
Fairly Calm Driver: 37.5%

Okay, now I think I'm a pretty safe driver, personally. Marginally aggressive, yeah. Courteous, I'd like to think so. But fairly calm? *blink* I guess they didn't ask about my attitude to red lights. Sometimes when I'm driving I just mouth off a huge string of invective at other drivers, traffic in general, whoever the genius was who programmed a main road to stop traffic every second set of lights... stuff like that.

And given that the writers of the test seemed to think we drove on the wrong side of the road, that was a little off-putting as well. *shrug*

I don't know why I'm worrying about online tests, though. Hell, according to one, I'm Yoda.

I wish. 'Judge me not by my size' wouldn't just be a lame line, then.

I think I've said too much, now.

No comments: